Sunday, October 25, 2009

Don't know what to do.... about my Clog-a-roo!

"Are you blogging about my clog-a-roo?" said my mom.

"No, mom. I'm blogging about last night's DOPE show," I repliethed.

"We're all stars now, in the dope show," added Marilyn Manson.

"I don't wanna keep typing like this," I told Marilyn. He winked at me. LOOOO.


SO! Last night's Dayton show at One Eyed Jack's (NOT Blind Bob's) was cray-cray and tunsafun. LOOOO. Zoh-em. Gee.
Adrian couldn't play the show wif us cuzza his cuzzih was visitih. BUT we jammed out with the drummer of Tanuki who followed our every move for the whole two hours and Charlie Cromer who did not quite follow our every move but was sick nasti. And Jerome was a sweet backup dancer, pitcher player, and bottlist. Fiddlisk. All in all, everyone had an awesome night and we can't wait to play Dayton again.

Now, we will leave you with this gem - It's So Cold in the D by Detroit hip-hop bigshot T-Baby. Cuz when it's cold, how can anyone keep peace?




Much luvv.

Adumn and Nick Ell.

No comments:

Post a Comment